Precision Z - High Power Spotlights
The Precision Z Spotlight produces a concentrated high intensity beam that can project well over 50ft. This light can be used in countless applications including museums, themeparks, facades, showcases, displays, signals, cars or boat interiors, and more.
Precision Z features dual polarity inputs, meaning the light will turn on regardless of how the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals are connected to it; setup is hassle-free. The constant current driver built into all Precision Z series lights allow the LED to maintain consistent brightness regardless of voltage variations (between 9V and 14V).
Note: This version of the Precision Z is not dimmable. The Precision Z Delta is a dimmable version of this light.
Available in 7 colors: red, green, blue, amber, white (6500K), warm white (2950K), and ultraviolet (395nm).
• Single high powered 1W LED
• Dual polarity input - hassle free wiring
• Water resistant (IP63) - indoor/outdoor use
• Anodized black aluminum chassis
• Bright enough for outdoor applications
• Constant current LED driver - consistent brightness
• Adjustable mount
• Low voltage (12V DC)
• Low heat
• Swappable with other Precision X, Y, and Z models
• UL listed: E347051, suitable for wet locations
• Precision Z LED module
• Mounting bracket
• 6" cable with power connector
• 9" Darklight cable with wire leads
|Input Voltage||9-12 V|
|Feild Angle||32 Degrees|
|Light Beam Angle||11 Degrees|